So I decided I really like the idea of drawing a slime/good girl cuz it’s so many of the things I love to draw, and I have a fantasy setting where the “because magic” excuse actually flies.
But my dilemma is that while I wanna DRAW goo/slime girls, I don’t like the idea of them. I don’t like how there’s no reason for them to look like girls or boys or humans at all, and I don’t even know why or how they’d have human sex. It just bothers me. And the fact that sometimes goo/slime monster girls are presented as if they’re barely intelligent or sentient… that’s not sexy, that’s creepy…
Cut for way too many words explaining my stupid justifications.
So I’ve been thinking up a bunch of rules that make the idea actually work for me enough that I can draw it and enjoy writing it without wrinkling my nose at it. Like, I’m establishing that slime monsters retain the powers/attributes of the things they absorb, and a slime person had to have eaten/completely absorbed an in-tact human before, which is not an easy or common feat because slimes have incredibly slow (but very efficient and “clean”) digestion — so it’d either have to be a weird fluke or deliberate thanks to the actions of another person. And that’s how they obtain sentience and a preference for a human shape, thanks to whatever magic that they run on they gain the sentience, intelligence and personality of the human they absorbed and tend to prefer that person’s shape or default to it when taking on a form to communicate with others. However the drawback of this is it’s much harder, if not impossible, to completely revert back to a perfectly fluid, maleable blobby shape, so my slime girl wouldn’t be able to, say, split off into smaller pieces that rejoin.
And they don’t have “sex,” they just enjoy physical contact because chemicals get absorbed by contact with human skin, and their enjoyment is more parasitic — by themselves they can’t be stimulated. But by direct contact with skin they can feel what that person feels — this extends to pain and other feelings.
… yeah it’s probably dumb I had to JUSTIFY half the shit that happens in a porn comic, but if something doesn’t make sense to me even a little I just can’t enjoy it at all :/ magic or not.
- asteru likes this
- bmeaker likes this
- infernalperson likes this
- qenitalia reblogged this from spookybiology
- chipperwhale likes this
- spookybiology reblogged this from littlefroggies
- laurellynnleake likes this
- wildwomanworking likes this
- outlawpoet likes this
- 1000titles likes this
- mauqs likes this
- lookatmeitwasnuts said: Is it wrong that this made slime girls better for me?
- theveryworstthing said: thinking too much about monsters is the best kind of thinking.
- theveryworstthing likes this
- snarkinfestedwaters likes this
- rastea likes this
- vernors likes this
- whatclaptrap likes this
- bigfatbug likes this
- alexanderdsoso said: What about a real person who’s flesh was modified? (just saying). I do like the whole, absorb chemicals allowing them to feel pleasure. That would also mean that a person who sweated more would probably be seen as “sexier” imo.
- brushbell said: You could also say that with the right kind of motivation a slime (who fell in love with a human) might try and emmulate that person and would thereby want to learn more about sex to please the person they love. But without a singing Crab and Seagul
- ourladyofmars likes this
- msalaniusramblings likes this
- drgenome likes this
- malabie likes this
- hausofhaun likes this
- nearsightednerd likes this
- juniperjazz reblogged this from littlefroggies
- bigbigtruck likes this
- spudsworth said: Stuff like this is why I love your comics and stuff. You come up with good, legit reasoning and justification for stuff. By the way, would you mind at all if the essence of this explanation were borrowed if I ever write about slimes?
- kaible said: given that I have similar feelings about slime girls I really like this… yes, WE ALL ALL NOW JUSTIFIED FOR OUR INTEREST.
- spudsworth likes this
- doejess said: why couldn’t you justify it as someone who got cursed with being made from slime? not sure if that’s the direction you’d want to take, but it saves you a lot of workaround.
- mercilessrose likes this
- choark likes this
- detectivewolfdong likes this
- classychassiss likes this
- teantacles likes this
- letsbeahermit likes this
- gammamumu reblogged this from littlefroggies
- gammamumu likes this
- tai-porto likes this
- inkydonkey likes this
- covenmouse likes this
- littlefroggies posted this