Got Titty Time #5 all done and submitted. I’ll post a complete page or what have you when it goes online, but I don’t usually color things and I colored the cover, so here’s a detail, wwweeeeeeee.
Now to jump into a different project. Gettin shit done. Drinkin’ instant coffee. Who cares if I gotta go to work in 5 hours :U well I probably should BUT I DON’T
I’m a liar
but seriously, last one
you’se gotsta pay for this shit
What else would I be drawing at 2am? Phone cam close-up pic of a 2x2 inch panel
Selling Topless and Nudes! :3
(And special requests! ;) )
E-mail me if you’re interested.
MC pointed me in the direction of a bunch of cute lady tumblrs and I really, really wish he hadn’t
Now I wanna draw them all (and snuggle ‘em all) But mostly draw them all. But I got real work to do.
Bbuuuhhhh fuck responsibilities
Besides boobs, do you have a favorite body part, or body thingie to draw? ._.
FAVORITE THINGS TO DRAW, IN ORDER:
This list is as it pertains to, say, a standard non-porny drawing of a lady. So boobs aren’t even my most favorite thing to draw.
Don’t take this super seriously, but here’s some tips on boobs and ladies.
I’ve got one of these in the works too, but Ovens makes good points. Read this.
I don't think it was a boob spam, just a couple boob related posts? Whatever man, boobs are just a part of the female-type body, and it's nice to hear from someone who struggles with big boobs as well. Kudos to you~
Hahaha, it’s cool. Like I said, I don’t mind the subject of my boobs or boobs in general. It was just a bit worrisome that all but, like, one TMI Tuesday question revolved around my breasts. I’d be lying if I said that that narrow focus didn’t make me uncomfortable.
I’ve had people creep on me before, in person even, because of my build so my guard goes up whenever people fixate on that, even innocently.
Even when Magnolia Porter, someone I’m good friends with, when she complimented my breasts while I was staying with her, I had a horrified knee-jerk “change the subject” reaction. I can’t help it. I expect the worst of these conversations.
but no seriously I am sorry for the boob spam, as much as it’s made me kinda sad I’m sure it’s really annoying to other people
I’m gonna make it up to ya’ll and draw one of those character guides
first and last tmi tuesday ever
but seriously boob-talk over
I think I’ve talked about my boobs enough for the next year and I actually feel a bit bummed out and sad
Time to draw stuff
disadvantages of giant boobs
Inspired because… have you seen my tumblr lately?
While I think big breasts are attractive, an I know a lot of other people think so too, usually people who are into them or want them don’t seem to grasp what a pain in the ass they are. So, this is me speaking from experience, and if you have a friend wants a boob-job she has to read this first and sign at the bottom SO SHE CAN’T BITCH LATER no seriously this is legaly binding, if you sign this and then openly cry about your boobs they will be repossessed and you will receive a fine.
- Bras - expensive, ugly and hard to find in-stock
- Rarely will you fit in a one-piece outfit that isn’t adjusted or tailor-made
- Reduces your “reach” — since mine stick out about 7 inches in front of me while supported by a bra, that’s 7 inches shorter my arm becomes if I have to reach forward for something.
- Because of reduced reach, you will knock many a thing over — I actually have bumped guests’ heads when reaching over them to refill their drinks. Promptly died of embarrassment.
- Because they stick out, you will rub and rest them in things — I have rested mine in messes and puddles on counter-tops when trying to reach things, and I have crushed sculptures I was working on when reaching for a tool :(
- Artist specific — they rest on your desk or drafting table and that gets in the way, or worse smudges your work.
- When earing they are a shelf that will catch everything that doesn’t make it to your mouth, as opposed to your lap — hope you weren’t wearing a cute shit. Spaghettified!
- Similarly, you will have to sit further away from the table or your dinner plate, further increasing the chance of dropping something on your shirt.
- Back pains and muscle-knots pretty much constantly and relentlessly.
- You will look fatter even if you’re skinny — larger breasts hang lower and are wider, so they obscure more of your midsection, making you look thicker.
- They will take a few inches off your shirts — if you don’t want to bear your stomach, start wearing bigger shirts.
- Because of their weight, often the stress they put on your shoulders will result in “rub marks” where the bra straps rough-up your skin, along with indentations
- You can’t wear outifts that have elastic, a band or belt under the rib-cage — this will get pulled right up under your boobs, making the lower half billow out and it’ll just look lumpy and silly
- Bathing suits become a constant risk of wardrobe malfunction unless it is a reinforced one-piece.
- If you’re wearing a low-cut shirt in a theatre, you will be shaking popcorn out of your clothes as you exit.
- Positions when sleeping become more and more limited the larger the breasts are.
- Seatbelt positioning also becomes awkward, especially as the size climbs.
- Nonspecific chest and rib pains — this is something I’ve heard a lot of busty girls complain about, but it’s an indiscriminate and random dull ache in the ribs and chest muscles, something that feels like large bruise but fades as fast as it started. It has hit me at strange moments and is mostly ignorable, but in rare moments has taken my breath away.
- Personal breast exams become very time-consuming and more difficult to detect changes.
- Though not from personal experience, apparently mammograms suck 100% more.
- While traditionally breasts shrink when weight is lost, for girls like me that doesn’t happen, so you gotta be careful not to lose too much weight and look like a ridiculous cartoon character and also further complicate the clothes issues.
- They become very focal, and people will assume you’re trying to be sexy just because they’re on display, even if its unintentional. It’s silly, but I’ve painted self portraits that people have interpreted as “sexual” because my clothed breasts were included in the frame — it is hard for people to not see breasts as sex objects 100% of the time. I get it, boobs are sexy, but they’re just boobs.
… I mean, heck, I’ve only posted one picture of myself and mentioned having big boobs a few times, and when I do my first TMI Tuesday, it is pretty much 100% boob related. Having big boobs becomes something people really fixate on — while I do like them and don’t mind talking about them, it is gonna feel a bit disconcerting now and again.
______________________________________________X SIGN HERE
and remember i will punch you right in the boob so don’t even
All these questions and answers about boobs. Makes me wanna draw them right now... I'm gonna do that. THANK YOU FOR THE MOTIVATION! And you'll find some pretty bras I know you will. Most of my friends are ranged from G to H and they manage to find good ones. But... yeah they are pricey.
I ain’t made of bra money, I’d rather buy comics.
If I were to start a bra company that makes size F and up bras with cute designs on them, how likely are you to ship the company if I gave you a few pairs with frogs and corgis on them?
I WOULD BUY THOSE HARDCORE froggies yes that would rock
mistergrundy replied to your post: Not meant as a creeper comment, but when you posted the photo of you a while back my immediate reaction was “oh gosh I want to buy her some really nice bras”. Not meant out of attraction, but as an immediate sympathetic response since I know what a bitch getting good bras is when you’re at a larger size. (I’m only in the D range but I remember the pain I used to go through for bras I was confortable with and don’t wish it on anyone.)
I was JUST out doing this, so I feel your pain, man. Why ever large bra gotta look like grandma?
>:( because apparrently big boobs are something mom’s and grandmas have
And forget bras, just trying to find a one-piece outfit that fits the rest of you without popping seams and buttons up top, or fits your chest and doesn’t billow around the rest of you, is like looking for the fountain of youth.
Seriously, went clothes shopping with mom last week and I popped the buttons off a nice dress I was trying on :( sadly that isn’t something I can call a rare occurrance
That’s actually why I’m not eager to lose weight, because if my bottom half is too much smaller than my upper half, well then I’m just fucked.
Not meant as a creeper comment, but when you posted the photo of you a while back my immediate reaction was "oh gosh I want to buy her some really nice bras".
Not meant out of attraction, but as an immediate sympathetic response since I know what a bitch getting good bras is when you're at a larger size. (I'm only in the D range but I remember the pain I used to go through for bras I was confortable with and don't wish it on anyone.)
Dude if people wanna buy me properly sized bras that aren’t 100% utilitarian, which would be every single one I own, I am not gonna complain. At the stores I go to, once you reach a certain size, that’s where all the cute patterns and shapes stop and everything starts turning streamlined, beige and white with obvious boning/wires and giant seams. :( I ain’t gonna lie, I am insanely jealous of my friends when they go shopping because they just buy adorable bras on a whim and I’m like “Welp time to hoist my boobs up with a re-purposed burlap sack, ho-hum.”